Yes, you read that right WEEKS, as in plural.
From August 16 to September 3, 82 Austin eateries will participating in Austin Restaurant Weeks, with one of three meal options: a two to three-course lunch for $25, or a three to four-course dinner for either $35 or $45.
Even better? A portion of the price of each meal goes directly to the Central Texas Food Bank, an awesome organization that can turn each dollar into four meals for Texans in need.
The 82 restaurants participating range from the casual to fine dining, but here are a couple of my personal picks!
- Odd Duck will be doing a $25 lunch with an entree of a fried quail.
- One of my favorite Italian joints L'Oca d'Oro is doing veggie-friendly and meat-lovers versions of their $35 dinner.
- I love that Boiler Nine is forgoing the sweets and doing three savory courses for its menu.
- Honestly, it's hard to go wrong at Parkside, and $45 is basically a steal there.
- Don't skip Le Politique's insanely delicious escargots.
- South Congress Hotel's Central Standard is doing a whopping four-course meal.
- The Driskill has a beautiful menu normally, so sampling it for $35 is a treat. Don't skip that Waygu filet!
Where are y'all going to try?!